Plans For My Future

 


My Future Plans✈🚀😁



My plans for thisyear are graduate and finish my Law career, I plan in July travel to Spain and visit some friends.🚤✌💬

My plans for five (5) years are graduate my maestry in Commercial Law or Public law. I will help a lot of people with jobs. I want to create a Company Lawyers and represent poor people👴😖. Also I want to create a foundation for help Bogota homeless. I want bring food, clothes, and a place for sleep😴😷😅. My purpose to contribute to make a better world is help homeless people and they can take other opportunities. My family learned it when I was a child.

My plans for ten (10) years are graduate my phd related to Commercial or Public law and take different courses to learn some languages. I will have a family with two or more kids, I don`t know👶👪. I want to travel around the world and know different cultures, costumes, people, places, food and take some pictures for memories.✈🗽🗼🏰🚀🗿🚤



Comentarios